Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How to easily make chocolate bowls.

I like to serve fruit salad in mine.  
On Valentine's Day, I've been known to 
fill them with chocolate dipped fruits.

Or... you can use any shape of
Don't forget to chill them!
For a clean finish,
If you are feeling fancy, 
you can make these:
Begin by releasing the
In a squeeze bottle, heat
(I add just a small amount of shortening to make it more squeezee.) 
Invert and
Grab a clean paintbrush and
Choose your favorite color sugar.
Don't be discouraged. 
There will be a few
Simply put them in a bowl and
Or you could
It's delicious when 
a good thing goes bad.

16 comments:

Bethany said...

These are awesome! I can't wait to try this. Thanks for posting. I always enjoy reading your blog.

Elena said...

You are so stinking awesome!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the fancy edge. Don't trust myself one iota to do them though. I think I'd better stick with the balloon method. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to show these to me.

Kristin said...

Youare freaking amazign! I will be giving these a try even if it's just for my family...:)

Chris said...

Awesome...and of course we still read your blog you silly!!

Synergy Girl said...

What a DARLING IDEA!!!!! Wonder if I can pull it off by tomorrow night....!!!!!!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Great ideas! All of them!

Aunt Spicy said...

Look out, you are a crafting rock star with these! What a great idea!

Elena said...

Alyssa saw this post and said, "Whoa! She's REALLY good isn't she Mom." Yes, I have to agree. :)

Just US said...

Those look so yummy! I am going to have to try them for my family :)

DeANNA said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE COMING BACK TO THE BLOGGIN WORLD NOW. IT MUST MEAN YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!

WE GOTTA TALK ABOUT SOMETHING WHEN I AM FEELING BETTER. NO BIGGIE THOUGH.

I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT, BUT HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU AND SHANE!!!

DeANNA said...

BTW.. TOMMY WANTED ME TO WARN YOU.....HE IS JUST GONNA SHOW UP AT YOUR HOUSE AND START EATING. HE THINKS I SUCK AS FAR AS COOKING GOES. AND BAKING TOO. AND HE IS RIGHT!!!!!

The Glenns said...

You are crazy!

Heidi said...

Dang girlie, is there anything you don't do?

Jen Sue Wild said...

you amaze me..

Tammy@ Not Just Paper and Glue said...

Those are just too cute!

Michal said...

Looks great! I'm going to try it with my daughter. Do I have to fill the baloon with water?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin